How does TULIP Juvenile exceed North American
As parents ourselves, we strive to produce a product that is safe for your child’s daily use. We attest to you, the consumer and parent, that all of our cribs either meet or exceed voluntary and mandatory crib standards promulgated by the ASTM (American Society for Testing & Materials), the CPSC (Consumer Product Safety Commission), the CPSIA (Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act of 2008), and Health Canada.
All of our cribs have been tested by an independent, third party testing facility in the United States.
Our cribs conform to the following voluntary and mandatory standards:
- ASTM F1169 – Standard Consumer Safety Specification for Full-Size Baby Cribs
- ASTM F406 – Standard Consumer Safety Specification for Non-Full Size Baby Cribs
- 16 CFR Part 1219 – Safety Standard for Full-Size Baby Cribs
- 16 CFR Part 1220 – Safety Standard for Non-Full Size Baby Cribs
- 16 CFR1130 Consumer Registration of Durable Infant or Toddler Products
- 16 CFR Part 1303 – Ban of Lead-Containing Paint and Certain Consumer Products Bearing Lead-Containing Paint
- CPSIA (Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act of 2008)
- California Proposition 65 for Phthalates
- Illinois Lead Poisoning Prevention Act
Greenguard GOLD Certification
All our Tulip cribs are certified Greenguard Gold since 2010 and we are proud to say that we were the 1st baby furniture manufacturer in the world to do so! In order to provide the lowest V.O.C. (volatile organic compounds) emissions and offer parents Peace of Mind.
- SOR/2015-17 – Hazardous Products Regulations for Cribs & Cradles
- CHPA (Canadian Hazardous Products Act) Schedule 1, Part 1 – Total Lead / Mercury & Soluble Heavy Metals